Kids and NutritionFood also plays a huge role in your child’s health and finding the best foods for your child often isn’t easy.
Kids and Nutrition
As mothers of two children each, we are extremely passionate about children’s health.
We like to think of childhood as a carefree, enjoyable, fun time with no serious health concerns, however for many this is not the case. Childhood conditions like allergies, ADHD, autism, asthma and eczema are rapidly increasing. We work with families to address these problems holistically and also work with doctors and specialists when children are under specialist care.
Food also plays a huge role in your child’s health and finding the best foods for your child often isn’t easy. Everyone is different so what might work for one person doesn’t work for the next. When faced with food aversions, belly aches, skin complaints and even behavioural issues, there are many variables to consider, including biochemistry, food intolerances, genetics and gut health. I am honoured to work one on one with families to help you find the answers you’re looking for and tailor individual treatment plans specifically for your child.
As Nutritionists at Heart2Heart Nutrition we can provide support in the following areas:
- Encouraging Independence with food without pressure
- Strategies to make healthy food choices
- Understanding Psychology around eating
- Food and Meal Planning
Behavioural Issues/Anxiety/Mood Issues
- Signs and Symptoms – not just age related
- Nutritional support to help with symptoms
- Natural treatments to make a big difference
Food Intolerances and Allergies
- What to do when you find out – making the changes at home
- Food & Meal Planning Ideas/Support
- Explaining choices/intolerances to your child
- Integrating the dietary changes into the family and external events like birthday parties
Heart2Heart Nutrition also provides support for these common health conditions experienced by children and teens
- ADD, ADHD and Autism
- Allergies & food sensitivities
- Pyrrole disorder
- Infant & toddler health
- Behavioural and learning challenges
- Colds, coughs and ear infections
- Sleeping difficulties
- Digestive concerns, constipation and diarrhea
- Anxiety and stress
- Low mood, low energy
- Digestive problems
- Painful or irregular periods
- Poor concentration
1 hour and 30 minutes
We gather information about your Health history, Medical records and Diet and Lifestyle for your individual case. This allows us the formulation of an appropriate and results driven Treatment Plan.
* Not including HTMA testing. Add an additional $190 to include the test with your consultation.
Follow Up Consultation
1 hour and 30 minutes
Booked 2-weeks post-Initial Consultation, we review results returned from your HTMA and fine-tune your Health strategy based on this comprehensive Functional Test – planning your ongoing treatment.
Acute & Ongoing Consultations
Client check-ups, prescription reviews or address acute conditions – flu management, digestive upsets, skin flare-ups.
Also available to review test results between appointments & bi-annual reviews.