The lymphatic system is considered the body’s’ drainage system and is easily overlooked when looking for the root cause of chronic disease and underlying symptoms. But the lymph system needs SO much more attention. It includes your lymph, lymph nodes, lymph vessels,...
Do you feel anxious or depressed? Maybe you have a short fuse or get angry quickly? Do you or your children have a behavioural disorder such as ADD or ADHD, or are on the spectrum? Do you have low tolerance to many things in life? It could be that you have...
Most children today are born with significant levels of toxic metals and are also nutritionally deficient. Why is this the case? 1. Most Foods Are Nutritionally Depleted Agriculture and farming have changed a lot of the years. The main concerns are greater yields per...
Could your hormones be out of balance? A Nutritionist’s view on hormones and how they affect the body.
Do you struggle with energy, wake up in the morning only to drag yourself out of bed even though you tried to get 8 hrs sleep and only woke up a few times?
Do you feel cold all the time, can’t lose weight regardless of eating ‘clean’ and increasing your exercise, your hair is either thinning or falling out, you have dry skin, you seem more anxious than ever before and you forget things easily and your brain is foggy?
Could your hormones be out of balance?
• The G.I Map Stool test is the gold standard for digestive health and is convenient, safe and is easy to use in the privacy of your own home. It provides a complete review of your digestive health and provides answers where your conventional doctor cannot find a solution.
• The G.I Map Test is the only stool test approved by the F.D.A
• Find out the underlying root cause of your digestive problems, including symptoms like diarrhea, constipation, reflux, bloating and other IBS symptoms.
• Find out the bigger picture of your health and other health conditions that relate it.
• The G.I Map test is done by yourself, in the privacy of your own home, and then sent to the lab in the provided express post kit.
• From here it is a simple process, a consultation is conducted based on your results. A detailed protocol including dietary modifications and treatment plan will be provided.
This may mean that to rebuild we need a complete ‘renovation’ – damage that has been ongoing for years may mean laying NEW foundations and rebuilding our bodies from scratch.
Healing is very individual and takes time- some clients see and feel results within 4 weeks with only small tweaks, others can take longer after years of neglect and putting up with symptoms. You need to start with a few main bases on your health journey